top of page

그룹

공개·회원 69명

Queen's Park v Airdrieonians live 30 December 2023

1 day ago — Queen's Park v Airdrieonians tips, predictions, statistics and verdicts. Our expert free picks have returned over £8000 profit (£10 stakes) ...

SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Southampton. Michael Obafemi replaces Sofiane Boufal. Posted at 83' Attempt saved. Sofiane Boufal (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 82' Foul by Allan Saint-Maximin (Newcastle United). Posted at 82' Yan Valery (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Mario Vrancic (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Foul by Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United). Posted at 82' Foul by Teemu Pukki (Norwich City). Posted at 82' Ben Osborn (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Offside, Norwich City. Sky and BT want an extra slug of games to show live in exchange for not pressing for a huge refund after coronavirus hit the Premier League, as a method to win back subscribers who have been lost after the current postponement. Paper Round’s view: Taking a huge refund would be damaging for both the broadcasters and the clubs. Liverpool could come out of the blocks and absolutely blitz Everton. However, we expect a strong Everton reaction after their Stamford Bridge tonking and for this fiery opening to temporarily nullify Liverpool. That is before Everton succumb to the inevitable, of course. Dusseldorf and Dortmund will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Dusseldorf this season have the following results: 6W, 10D and 14L. Meanwhile Dortmund have 19W, 6D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The dribble. One of the most exciting aspects of football. A good dribbler gets supporters off their seats as they glide past opponents. But there can be frustration too - all that build-up, no end product and a loud groan from the stands. Now a new 'ball-carrying' metric from data analysts Opta - which measures players running with the ball for at least five metres - means we not only know which players take on the most dribbles, but whose are the most effective too. We need to work hard, win back points and come through this tricky period. Gattuso played under Ancelotti at Milan, the club where the 60-year-old remains a legend, and the new Napoli boss admitted he would take inspiration from his predecessor. Gattuso added: "[Ancelotti] is like a father to me. He's always been close to me and supported me. Bond, ranked 98th in the world, produced a truly sublime performance to win four straight frames when on the cusp of defeat. And the 54-year-old's story so far is fast becoming one of the stories of the tournament, his victory today coming off the back off an epic win over world No. Judd Trump in the previous round. Farke will also be unhappy with Watford's second, as Aarons should have done much better with his clearance before Welbeck's overhead kick. Norwich have now conceded more goals than any other team in the Premier League this season (63). Pearson close to completing remarkable turnaroundWhile Norwich, who still have to play both Chelsea and Manchester City away from home, will be preparing for Championship football next season, Nigel Pearson's Watford still have their fate in their own hands. BATE Borisov has been gaining momentum since their bad start, and actually I think they will hammer this fragile Smolevichi that probably will end up being relegated back to Pershaya where, honestly, it's their place. I will place this value AH -1,75 and I think BATE will easily win this match 2 x 0 if not more. # x 0 is my guess for this Smolevichi x BATE. BATE is looking up for the 1st place on the table and they know if they get there it will be hard for Dinamo Brest catch up with them later on. 3 points for BATE Ally McLeod's Ayr United were the only part-time team to earn a place in the hallowed 10 alongside the Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee teams, and Aberdeen. St Johnstone also sneaked in on the final day after concluding a rousing run by beating Celtic at Muirton. Motherwell likewise after beating Dumbarton. The closer it got, the more the realisation dawned that you didn't want to miss out," says Willie Pettigrew, who was making his breakthrough season for the Fir Park side. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Real Betis 2, Real Madrid 1. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt missed. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Ferland Mendy. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Karim Benzema. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Elsewhere, Wayne Rooney did enough to steal the headlines for Derby – in this case, score a penalty and drive home safely – as they ran out 4-2 winners over Northampton. Newcastle United showed their trophy credentials with a 3-2 win over League One’s Oxford United and Reading edged Cardiff City on penalties after a 3-3 draw. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Bristol City. Kasey Palmer replaces Ádám Nagy. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, West Bromwich Albion. Kamil Grosicki replaces Callum Robinson. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Nahki Wells (Bristol City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Leipzig stay second on 50 points. Bayern can move further away with a win over Augsburg on Sunday. Borussia Dortmund, on 48, are in action later against Borussia Moenchengladbach. Bayer Leverkusen provisionally moved into the top four on 47 points with a dominant 4-0 victory over Eintracht Frankfurt and two goals from Paulinho. I miss being on grass and the one-on-one with players but the biggest priority at the minute is that they keep safe and well. We may have a smallish window before an intense period of games'McKenna, who is a former Northern Ireland Under-21 international from Fermanagh, joined Tottenham as a teenager but was forced to retire from playing when he was 23, because of a persistent hip injury. He took coaching badges at Tottenham and was put in charge of their Under-18 side in 2015 before joining Manchester United the following year. Queen's Park Football Club | Glasgow 🎙️ Paul Nuijten spoke to QPTV ahead of tomorrow's cinch Championship clash with Airdrieonians at Hampden. Brought to you in association with Impact Glasgow. A sensible move all round, but questions should be asked about why the decision has finally been taken. Read the full story Lampard won’t be rushed Chelsea boss Frank Lampard might want a striker, and as above is linked with Timo Werner, but he will not be rushed into any signings. The Telegraph note that Chelsea are released from their recent transfer ban. Fay and started their campaign with a positive result against Lokomotiv Pamir where they were able to drew 1-1. They are hosting Regar Tadaz and it is going to be a good test for their abilities and readiness for this league. Although Fayzkand managed to pick up a point in their last match, it is difficult to interpret just how ready the team is for first division football. Conceded by Sergey Krivtsov. Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Alejandro Gómez (Atalanta) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Marten de Roon. Posted at 82' Foul by Robin Gosens (Atalanta). Posted at 82' Manor Solomon (Shakhtar Donetsk) wins a free kick on the right wing. Goal!Posted at 80' Goal! Shakhtar Donetsk 0, Atalanta 2. Mario Pasalic (Atalanta) left footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. I remember when the doctor wanted to put my ankle in the right place. I was all the time looking to my knee. I was holding my leg with my knee in front of my eyes so I couldn't see my foot. I didn't want to have the mental picture of that trauma. I didn't see my foot, but I could see people in the stand. Their reaction was horrible. When you go to a game you want to enjoy the show and don't expect to see something like that. Following back to back promotions from the depths of Serie C, it was always going to be a big ask for CSA to adapt to life at the top level of the Brazilian game and so it has proved. Over the course of the season, the side have struggled to really compete and with 5 matches left to play, they come into this gameweek 7 points adrift of safety, meaning they are all but relegated into Serie B. Immelman: November masters presents different challenges Former Masters champion Trevor Immelman believes the famous Augusta Court would present a different set of challenges should the event be played in a mooted rescheduled slot in November. If you look at the golf course in a bubble, I think the course itself won't play all that differently. Basler’s free-kick, which was relatively tame, went straight into the corner. Schmeichel complained that he couldn’t see it because of the jockeying of Basler, Butt, Jancker and Stam on the edge of the wall. I think,” said Cole in his autobiography, “that p****d off a lot of the chaps. Mario Basler scores against Manchester United in the 1999 finalGetty Images The match situation was not unusual to United, but the gravity of it was. Pepe sweeping home after great work from the impressive Bukayo Saka to set up the chance. Newcastle had chances to get back into it, with Allan Saint-Maximin hitting the post and Ciaran Clark missing a gilt-edged opening, but Ozil's first goal for 10 months from close range and Lacazette's first of Arteta's reign right at the death completed a fine afternoon for the Gunners. Kante is a brilliant player but actually winning the ball back and taking the ball off the opposition I don't think there is anyone better than Wilfred. Sometimes you get a player like that and what he does doesn't get talked about on the back pages, it doesn't maybe get talked about on Match of the Day. However, us as team-mates know what he does and it lets players like myself and Youri Tielemans do our thing higher up the pitch because we know we have that solidarity behind us. Wigan have won just once in their last 32 away games at this level, while their 2-1 loss at Luton in their last trip has left them with eight losses from 11 away matches so far. Unlike last season, their home record isn’t propping them up. They come here with 12 losses in 22 games.

소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다! 멤버들과 소통하거나, 최신 공지사항 확인 및 동영상을 공유할 수 있습니다.

bottom of page