top of page

그룹

공개·회원 63명

Nottingham Forest vs. Man United live 30/12/2023 Live

9 hours ago — TV coverage, live stream and kick-off time. Check out how to watch Nottingham Forest v Man Utd in the Premier League, including TV channel, ...

Here's my team of the week - have a read and then select your own below. Goalkeeper - David de Gea (Manchester United) David de Gea: It's in games like Manchester derbies you need nerves of steel and goalkeepers you can rely on. David de Gea is one of those keepers. Martin Dubravka's performance for Newcastle saved the day against Southampton and Vicente Guaita was responsible for Crystal Palace keeping a clean sheet away at Vicarage Road. Assisted by Jefferson Lerma. Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) right footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Lloyd Kelly with a headed pass following a set piece situation. Posted at 89' Foul by Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 89' Harry Wilson (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half. BookingPosted at 87' Dan Gosling (Bournemouth) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. BELGRADE, March 19 (Reuters) - The Serbian government is set to press charges against the country's Real Madrid striker Luka Jovic for breaking his mandatory 28-day coronavirus quarantine, the state Tanjug news agency said on Thursday. The prosecutor's office in Belgrade confirmed to Tanjug that it has instructed the police to press charges against soccer player Luka Jovic for breaching self-isolation measures after arriving in Serbia from Spain," the agency said. Live Commentary - N Forest vs Man Utd | 30.12.2023 3 hours ago — Nottingham Forest vs Man Utd preview: Premier League commentary, live on Sky Sports, free match highlights, analysis, team news. Trending. Celtic fined for banner and chantsCeltic have already been fined £11,000 after fans set off flares and threw objects during a Europa League play-off round win over AIK in Stockholm in August. They were then fined £10,400 after supporters set off flares during the group-stage win over Cluj in October. The club also face a hearing on 12 December relating to another Uefa charge regarding the "use of pyrotechnics" during their win over Lazio in Rome on 7 November. Olympic decision due 'in the next four weeks' More here from Thomas Bach after that IOC meeting today. Whilst cancellation has been ruled out, the president says that a decision on either pressing ahead or postponing is likely to come some time in the next four weeks. A decision about a postponement today could not determine a new date for the Olympic Games because of the uncertain developments in both directions: an improvement, as we are seeing in a number of countries thanks to the severe measures being taken, or a deteriorating situation in other countries. GremioGetty Images FULL STORY 19:10 - Liverpool reverse furlough decision Liverpool have listened to the cacophanous volume of pelters being aimed their way since they said they were going to take state cash to furlough their workers, and announced they will front up the whole wedge instead. FULL STORY 18:20 - Italian referee sceptical of VAR during coronavirus "In some cases for the video assistants today, we use narrow spaces, such as vans, where the referees work in a space of two square metres, without a safe distance between them and other workers," Marcello Nicci - the head of Italy's referees' association (AIA) - told RAI television. Nottingham Forest vs. Manchester United: Preview, stream 6 hours ago — The match kicks off at 5:30 p.m. local time at the the City Ground. Nottingham Forest vs. Manchester United: Live stream, TV channel. Live ... SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Bournemouth. Mihai-Alexandru Dobre replaces Ryan Fraser. Goal!Posted at 79' Goal! Bournemouth 3, Luton Town 0. Philip Billing (Bournemouth) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom right corner. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Bournemouth. Steve Cook replaces Diego Rico. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Luton Town. James Bree replaces Alan Sheehan. Last time out, Everton weren't the better side as they drew 1-1 at United, but they certainly weren't bowled over, while they defended much better than they ever really did under Silva this term. More importantly, when beating Chelsea at this venue just over a week ago, Ferguson's men impressed. They were proactive in possession, productive in the final third and were a huge threat on the break, which bodes well ahead of a match against a Leicester side that will probably try to dictate possession. Celtic will against Kilmarnock in match Scotland Premiership. My prediction this match could be the win for Celtic with margin score is 3 goals. Celtic have great result on last 3 match in league due to Celtic has been won for the all match. Meanwhile, Kilmarnock have also good result on last 3 match in league due to Kilmarnock have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Celtic can defeat Kilmarnock due to Celtic have won in 2 match with margin 3 goals or more on last 3 match. Surely Celtic can do it again on this match. I choose the number of goals here because this game is so tough to know what will happen at the end of the regular time as we know that these teams are balanced at their performance, the game is between Synergistic and Minsk. DismissalPosted at 90'+5' Tommaso Berni (Inter Milan) is shown the red card. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Inter Milan 1, Cagliari 1. DismissalPosted at 90'+4' Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) is shown the red card. BookingPosted at 90'+4' Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+4' (Cagliari) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan). Manchester United vs Nottingham Forest LIVE 26 Aug 2023 — Manchester United vs Nottingham Forest. After dragging themselves back into the match having gone two goals down within minutes of kick-off, ... CRC Cluj is the strongest team in Romania right now. They faced some great European teams this season a proved they have what it takes to challenge other countries where football is more popular. The hosts are not playing well, they only win one game in the last five and against the best team I do not see them being able to get a single point. Cluj will go all out as they want to keep the 3 point lead to Astra and this game is perfect as the hosts are facing a lot of problems and have a disorganized football. Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United on Sat, Dec 30, 2023, 17:30 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, ... Hamburger SV and Kiel will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Hamburger SV this season have the following results: 13W, 10D and 6L. Meanwhile Kiel have 10W, 8D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Nelson put a near full-strength home side ahead in the 55th minute, scrappily side-footing the ball home after the Leeds defence was caught out by a cross from Alexandre Lacazette. Leeds had taken the game to Arsenal straight from the whistle, pushing forward and blasting 11 shots on goal to the home side's one in the first 25 minutes alone. Reaction & as it happenedPlayer Rater: who was man of the match?'Rangers seize final by the throat'To say that Rangers were dominant in the opening half would be the understatement of the season. They should have been at least one goal, and probably more goals, ahead such was their control. Rangers came out of the traps with aggression and energy and intent. They pressed Celtic into a state of distraction. I called him and told him I was flattered by the opportunity, but my heart was set on Aberdeen. It was ironic that when I did eventually sign for the Dons, Alex Ferguson had just been appointed manager. I was his very first signing. I had spoken to Dave on the Wednesday, and chief scout Bobby Calder and Alex appeared at my house on the Thursday to try to sell Aberdeen to me. They didn't have to - I was only ever signing for Aberdeen.

소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다! 멤버들과 소통하거나, 최신 공지사항 확인 및 동영상을 공유할 수 있습니다.

bottom of page