top of page

그룹

공개·회원 63명

[SPORT*] Al-Ahli Saudi VS Al-Khaleej live 29 December 2023

The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Al-Ahli would win ...

Watch Al Ahli vs Al Khaleej Live Score (Dec.29), H2H, Line 16 hours ago — Al-Ahli Saudi Football Club النادي الأهلي السعودي is going head to head with Al Khaleej starting on Dec. 29th , 2023 at 23:30 Hrs. The match ... Purely on the form book, my analysis had Spurs to win 2-1 but I think United will have something to prove against Mourinho. I don't think they are good enough to win, but they can get a draw. Southampton v NorwichBoth of these teams are in the bottom three, but both of them have just strung together a couple of decent results and taken four points from their past two games. Norwich striker Teemu Pukki got back among the goals for their draw against Arsenal on Sunday, which is important for them. Al Ahli vs Al Khaleej prediction, odds & betting tips 29/12 2 days ago — Al Khaleej Saihat. Al Ahli Jeddah - Al Khaleej Saihat. Saudi Arabia Premier League - King Abdullah Sports City. Prediction 1. Over 3.5 Goals. 7/ ... With nothing on the line other than simply showing up to play, Paris Saint-Germain will have one of their easiest assignments of the season on Wednesday. PSG have won both previous home matches against Galatasaray, most recently in the 2000-01 Champions League group stage, so the French champions have history on their side as well. Leganes are sporting one of the worst home statistics in the cluster, and have so far tasted success just thrice. They have also admitted defeat seven times here this season, which is the joint-most by any side at home. Slavia Mozyr will Gorodeya for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this campaign. Also, both teams are currently bottom of the table. Also, it should be said, both teams have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. Of course, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. However, they are not convincing team. In previous game Slavia lost 2-0 against Shakhtyor Soligorsk. Also, Gorodeya have a poor results. In last game Gorodeya lost 3-1 against Zhodino. My pick - draw. After three seasons with Arsenal, Emmanuel Adebayor left for Manchester City in July 2009 and came up against his former club just four games into the new season. After scoring the fourth goal in a 4-2 win for Mark Hughes' side, Adebayor sprinted from one end of the pitch to the other, before sliding on his knees in front of the travelling Gunners fans. I surely believe in at least three goals in this match from Germany Bundesliga and I will try that option. So, Werder is just ideal rival for betting on goals and this team is just perfect team for this option. In last ten matches, this team is even nine matches played with three or more goals. On the other side, we have team and that is Schalke, who is in last three matches played 3-3, 3-2 and 3-2, so everything is clear. Over is ok here and I will try that. Odds on over 3 is ideal and it is ok to try. Footballers are global role models, and our staff and players have been working to support the incredible efforts of the National Health Service and other key workers in fighting the effects of the COVID-19 coronavirus, in any way we can. Kyle's actions in this matter have directly contravened these efforts. We will have fresh legs. What we need is support. Liverpool are 13 points clear of second-placed Leicester and also have a game in hand on the Foxes'Henderson is unbelievably important to Liverpool'One of Klopp's players who has excelled during the festive period is captain Jordan Henderson, who was superb against Sheffield United alongside Georginio Wijnaldum and James Milner in midfield. When asked about the England international, Klopp was effusive, saying: "Yes he is exceptional and outstanding. Palace fans have a reputation for being among the loudest in the Premier League, so how much has playing behind closed doors affected the Eagles' form? "We've definitely missed our fans at home and we take it away as well," says Stacks. It might sound a bit hippyish of me but I feel as if there is a positive energy and a bond between the players, fans and the community. The players talk about it a lot and there has been something missing without our supporters when, on the flip side, some of the teams with less harmonious relationships have benefited because the pressure is off when grounds are empty. Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al-Khaleej Livescore and Live Video Al Ahli Jeddah are playing Al-Khaleej at the Pro League of Saudi Arabia on December 29. The match will kick off 18:00 UTC. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Heart of Midlothian. Ryotaro Meshino replaces Loïc Damour. BookingPosted at 71' Loïc Damour (Heart of Midlothian) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 71' Jamie McGrath (St. Mirren) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 71' Foul by Loïc Damour (Heart of Midlothian). Early Europa League games here and it is an interesting one as well as Braga who just won the Cup in Portugal ahead of bigger names like Porto or Benfica wants the win to qualify further as they did have the lead in Scotland a week ago 2-1 and 1-0 both times were drawn and ended up even losing the game with 3-2 in the end as the attack of Rangers is excellent, and both teams are very motivated to be making it further in this competition. We need to be brave and daring - what the fans expect - and then who knows?"MATCH FACTSHead-to-headEspanyol are looking to overturn a 4-0 deficit from the first leg against Wolves. In Uefa Cup/Europa League history, there have been 221 occasions of a side losing a first leg by four or more goals - two of these sides have progressed (FK Partizan v QPR in 1984-85 and Real Madrid v Borussia Monchengladbach in 1985-86). Chennaiyin will against Goa in match India Super League. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Chennaiyin and Goa can make score on last 3 match. Chennaiyin can make total score 6 goals and Goal can make total score 14 goals. Therefore, I'm sure this match can be much score from both team. Moreover Goa can beat Chennaiyin in 1st match with score is 3-0. Therefore, I'm sure that Chennaiyin will trying to beat Goa on this match. Even though Goa have better rank in league, I think this match will tight from both team to make score. That result, following on from four defeats in their previous five league matches, will have done wonders for Chelsea’s confidence. They were clear and deserved winners, and you get the feeling that it could be the start of another extended run of good form. Even away from home, Rangers, who've scored an impressive 17 goals in seven travelling matches, have made light work of getting the job done. We're in December and Gerrard's title-challengers are still unbeaten away from home. Every other team in the division has tasted defeat at least once on the road. Add in the fact the government's furlough scheme ends in October, and it's clear the prospect of playing in empty stadiums is seen as not economically viable for even some in the second tier. Championship clubs have been issuing dire warnings. Ayr United say some could "revolt" or go into administration if forced to play behind closed doors, chiming with Queen of the South's assessment of "financial suicide" if games go ahead without subsidies in place.

소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다! 멤버들과 소통하거나, 최신 공지사항 확인 및 동영상을 공유할 수 있습니다.

bottom of page