top of page

그룹

공개·회원 63명

Today: Cardiff City - Leicester City live free 29.12.2023 Live

Follow the Championship live Football match between Cardiff City and Leicester City with Eurosport. The match starts at 7:45 PM on December 29th, 2023.

Isloch will be Playing against Smolevichy in this game in the premier league in Belarus. Isloch are the host for this game and this will be their second game of the season and it doesn't comes any easy for them. Last week they played against Dinamo Brest away from home and they failed winning that game though they put up a very decent performance getting a draw from that game 1-1. Guest were 1-0 winners at home to Neman Grodno. Isloch are unbeaten in their last 15 game which they have played already and I think they will continue their run in this game Gwangju have by no means disgraced themselves with their performances since being promoted. We don't necessarily anticipate a trashing. What we foresee is a comfortable win for the travelling side. Back Junior Negrao to open the scoring. Posted at 87' Grant Hanley (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by David McGoldrick (Sheffield United). SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Norwich City. Adam Idah replaces Ondrej Duda. Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Jamal Lewis (Norwich City) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Bayern have been scoring for fun in Group B so far, averaging 4.2 goal per 90 minutes and hitting three or more goals in four of their five matches. The Bavarians should enjoy playing without pressure against a depleted Spurs team on Wednesday, and we're tipping them to maintain their goal healthy goal average with a 4-1 win. Cardiff City vs Leicester City live score, H2H and lineups Cardiff City Leicester City live score (and video online live stream) starts on 29 Dec 2023 at 19:45 UTC time at Cardiff City Stadium stadium, Cardiff city, ... I don't see too many goals in this match from Spain Primera and I think that we will see here maximum two goals, not more than that, even you never know in football, generally. So, Valencia is team who is playing pretty good at home and they are team who is so far, only in league, with Barcelona and Real Madrid without lose at Mestalla. Atletico Madrid is playing same as before - boring matches with very strong defense. In last round, they are scored goal in 5th minute for 1-0 against Granada, and they are finished that match with that 1-0. Olympiacos saw no problems in the last championship game against Panionios, getting a 4-0 victory in the 'G. Karaiskakis'. At 18-6-0 his championship record was kept at +2 by the 2nd PAOK before a derby match next Sunday in Tuba. The Portuguese was also involved in a slick move that saw Walker scoop a shot just off target from Adama Diakhaby's left-wing centre. But the closest the hosts came to an equaliser was when Sarr's sliced clearance from Carl Jenkinson hit the bar and went over. Chances were limited after the break, with Charlton wasting numerous good attacking positions and Tomer Hemed guilty of some wayward finishing. 20% of Barcelona’s away games have produced exactly one goal while just 11% of Atletico Madrid’s games on the road have seen just a single goal scored. A majority of Barcelona’s wins have been obtained with a margin of 2 goals or more this season (9 wins), while 3 of their wins had a 1-goal margin, but Atletico Madrid’s excellent defensive record has lead to our prediction for a 1-0 win for Barcelona on Thursday. We started to give free-kicks, throw-ins, corners away and in that they are better than us. I learned a lot about the resilience we showed in defence and also that we need to improve the quality of our play, be calmer and improve the end product. In the offensive part of our game, we have to do better for longer periods. Burnley's Gunners hoodoo ends - the statsBurnley remain winless in 12 Premier League matches against Arsenal (D2 L10), though they avoided defeat against the Gunners for the first time since December 2009. Pereira is a decent footballer - he has got really nice feet - and I look at him sometimes and think, technically, he is good enough. But he is not a goalscorer and does not pose enough of a threat when he is on the ball. He did make one brilliant chance for Martial against Liverpool, but that was by far the best thing he did in the game. He was playing against Liverpool, so of course it was never going to be easy for him, but the best players who operate in his area, like Roberto Firmino for the Reds, get the opposition guessing whenever the ball comes near them. I think Nuno Espirito Santo is trying to keep Traore off the transfer radar, you know. What other reason can there be not to play a player who is unplayable at the moment? Did you know? Traore has provided eight assists in the Premier League this season, with no Wolves player ever providing more in a single Premier League campaign. De Bruyne: I wasn't sure that Kevin De Bruyne realised the season had stopped for three months after his contribution for Manchester City against Arsenal. Cellino, formerly owner of Cagliari and Leeds United, ridiculed the idea that the season could be extended to August or September. He also refuted the suggestion that he simply wanted to save Brescia from relegation, saying that his team deserved to be where they were and that "I am to blame. The season has to finish on June 30, the deadline for the presentation of club balance sheets and players' contracts," he said. England internationals Lucy Bronze, Nikita Parris and Alex Greenwood have won the French women's title with Lyon. The French Football Federation (FFF) confirmed the decision on Friday, with no games possible because of the coronavirus pandemic. It gives the Champions League holders and six-time European champions a 14th consecutive domestic crown. Lyon were three points clear of Paris St-Germain with six matches left, but no games have been played since March. Daegu is still winless after 3 rounds but that is mainly because they played twice on the road and at their only home game they played 1-1 versus Pohang which is not a bad result at all and on the other side sangju sangmu is right now sitting above Daegu on the league table with 2 wins and a defeat but both wins come after games at home where they are obviously way stronger than they are on the road so I expect from Daegu to finally win a game and the odd on them is very good so I recommend this for sure Watford have so far managed nine points and are placed rock bottom in the league while Manchester United have 25 points and are placed sixth on the standings. Watford have not had a good season and they go to this game winless in the last five matches. They have one win in their last 12 matches and have managed just four clean sheets in the last 15 matches. They are joined by Switzerland, winners of their qualification group, and a Turkey side that earned a win and a draw against world champions France. Italy will play their three group games at Rome's Stadio Olimpico, with the other venue in the group being Baku's Olympic Stadium. Guaranteed to face at least one trip to Azerbaijan or Russia prior to the draw, Wales boss Ryan Giggs will be pleased with his side's travel plans which sees them play twice in Baku before a final group match in the Italian capital. Farke will also be unhappy with Watford's second, as Aarons should have done much better with his clearance before Welbeck's overhead kick. Norwich have now conceded more goals than any other team in the Premier League this season (63). Pearson close to completing remarkable turnaroundWhile Norwich, who still have to play both Chelsea and Manchester City away from home, will be preparing for Championship football next season, Nigel Pearson's Watford still have their fate in their own hands. Playing without fans for a long time is tiring. I know it was the only way to finish the season, but I hope the stadiums will be open from September. If I had to choose between not playing next season or playing behind closed doors, I'd rather not play. And it's not just me who thinks like this. These matches are worse than practice. Italy sports minister Vincenzo Spadafora said on Friday that fans could be allowed back in September, depending on the public health situation. It was the biggest and best atmosphere I experienced in an England shirt and it was also the most complete team performance I was part of for my country - everyone was a 10/10 that night. I had not watched that game for a long time until I started putting the documentary together and what I did not remember was that myself and my strike partner Teddy Sheringham were both substituted with about 15 minutes to go. Lyon are better than their league position would suggest. That's a widely-known fact that can be backed up by the expected points table for Ligue 1. However, things haven't been going their way this season and we don't expect that to change in Paris. There have great encounters between these teams in recent. Yet Lyon are depleted while PSG remains at full-strength. This should be a relatively routine victory over a side that can show little more than spirit. Back PSG to win and both teams to score.

소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다! 멤버들과 소통하거나, 최신 공지사항 확인 및 동영상을 공유할 수 있습니다.

bottom of page