top of page

그룹

공개·회원 69명

Brighton Hove Albion v Tottenham Hotspur live watch 28 December 2023

They looked set to miss out when Lewis Dunk cancelled out Heung-min Son's goal but England star and Spurs talisman Kane popped up with the winner against ...

Brno to face Dukla Praha at home, The last match of the 19th round, the hosts are sitting in 2nd place and have to win to keep up with the 1st place Pardubice who just won today by 5 x 0 at home against Usti Nad Labem. If Brno fails to win then all the fight for the title might be loss as the points difference will be 7 points for the leaders. Brighton v Tottenham Hotspur live watch 28 December 2023 Liv 20 hours ago — Brighton v Tottenham Hotspur live watch 28 December 2023 Livestream 22 Nov 2022 — When and where to watch Brighton vs Tottenham he match ... Fleetwood Town vs Gillingham predictions and betting tips as they meet in League One this weekend. Will the hosts be able to continue their strong home form with another three points? Read on for all our League One predictions. Stirling and Stenhousemuir will face each other in the upcoming match in the League Two. Stirling this season have the following results: 9W, 5D and 10L. Meanwhile Stenhousemuir have 7W, 6D and 12L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Serbia, the second league, will face the 28th match between the FK Metalac team and the team of Buducnost Dobanovci. Metalac is a much better team and is in 5th place with 47 points and a score of 14 W 5D 8L, and the guests are in the penultimate place with 19 points and a score of 4W 7D 16L. In an interview with the BBC, Arteta told Dan Walker: “I feel really good, I’m completely recovered. He added: “It took five to seven days to get through the virus and then I passed it on to my Mrs and another person that lives with us, but we are all fine, we are all gone through it and we are absolutely fine. The Gunners striker also made a joint game-high three tackles for his side, along with a clearance and an interception. Arsenal's win lifts them up to ninth in the table and boosts their hopes of qualifying for Europe next season. Should Manchester City's Champions League ban be upheld, fifth place could be good enough for Champions League qualification. The Gunners are currently four points behind fifth-placed Manchester United. FRIDAY'S STORIES Top headlines Video - Mourinho: Offer me any job in the world and I wouldn't leave Tottenham00:49 Rodgers: Whenever you’re doing well people want to take you away Video - Rodgers to Arsenal? ‘Whenever you’re doing well people want to take you away’01:31 Zidane: Unai will have another job soon Video - ‘Unai is a great coach and he’ll have another job soon’ - Zidane00:29 Jose: No dramas, mi amigo Video - Jose on Emery sacking: ‘I'm sad, but that’s life – no dramas, mi amigo’00:59 Lampard: It wasn't inevitable Video - Lampard says Arsenal’s decision to sack Emery 'wasn’t inevitable’00:29 Pep: I'm so sorry for Emery Video - ‘I am so sorry for him’ - Guardiola reacts to Emery sacking00:51 18:00 - Lampard defends Kepa Chelsea boss Frank Lampard said goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga is the first to admit that there is room for improvement after making errors this season but he is satisfied with his work ethic. The two sides are separated by 13 points; Norwich at the bottom with 21 and Southampton 14th with 34 points. This game means everything to Norwich, who are six points out of the safety zone and battling to avoid an immediate return to the Championship, they know they have to win. As for Southampton, safety is almost assured, after recovering from a poor start in the season. The season is due to restart on 2 June with 10 play-off round matches. LASK, who were beaten by Premier League side Manchester United in the Europa League last-16, lead champions Salzburg by three points at the top of the table. A league statement said it had received "several videos showing a LASK training session" on Thursday, adding that it was checking "a possible violation of the basic idea of fair play and asked the club to comment". Manager Steve Cooper will be particularly frustrated with this defeat because his team had overturned a deficit only to fall victim to a comeback themselves. QPR boss Mark Warburton will feel the same pain for different reasons. He watched his side suffer a limp 2-0 loss at Huddersfield that keeps them in 17th place. Graafschap and Telstar will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie in Holland. Graafschap this season have the following results: 9W, 8D and 1L. Meanwhile Telstar have 7W, 4D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Jose Mourinho definitely brought a new soul to the team after a slow start to the season. The Portuguese coach has brought the best of the team and despite their recent defeat in Old Trafford against Manchester United, the Spurs have been playing at a good level. A couple of absences from both teams on this game but nothing major. Tottenham hasn't count with Lloris for quite some time and the same will happen here. Chelsea is a competitive team but at home the Spurs should be too good and Mourinho is always a very tough manager on his own turf. Wilder is pragmatic in his approach and his side were happy to sit in and soak up a spell of Brighton pressure late on, while looking dangerous on the break. Forward McGoldrick dribbled round the goalkeeper only to miss an open goal as the visitors failed to give themselves a more comfortable finish. But 52-year-old Wilder will not mind too much as his side are guaranteed to be in the top eight at Christmas. But even if their fate was in their own hands, I would not fancy Watford's chances of beating the drop from here. It was very telling when their goalkeeper Ben Foster described the team's confidence as "crazy low" after they lost 4-0 to Manchester City in midweek, and I don't see them recovering from that. I'm sure a few of the Arsenal players remember Watford captain Troy Deeney saying the Gunners lacked 'cojones' after they lost to the Hornets in 2017. If they win their midweek game in hand then they will double that advantage over second-placed Leeds United. While the other big teams in the second tier can be overly reliant on individual brilliance, West Brom have arguably the strongest unit in the division, hence their position in the table. If one player was to be highlighted for them it would be Brazilian midfielder Matheus Pereira. Tottenham Hotspur @ Brighton & Hove Albion Where to live stream & watch Brighton & Hove Albion - Tottenham Hotspur on TV: Is it on Prime Video? Find live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! He knew how to stick with everybody individually - some you have to be gentle with, some tough with. He knew how to do that. Even he never told me that I needed to change. This was a good thing. He trusted me in his own way. Berbatov on. Harry KaneThe success of current Spurs striker Kane means he has been linked with moves away from the club in a situation that Berbatov feels is very similar to his back in 2008. Now, that's authority. Did you know? Maguire made 15 clearances against Everton, two more than any other player this weekend. Gary Cahill: This is probably the best free transfer I've seen for time. Cahill was as solid as a rock again for Crystal Palace. What an inspired selection by Roy Hodgson to take his former England international to Selhurst Park and make him captain. Brighton, on the other hand, should have got something out of this game based on their chances. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Watford 2, Newcastle United 1. Posted at 90'+3' Fabian Schär (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Andre Gray (Watford). Posted at 90'+2' Allan Saint-Maximin (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Christian Kabasele (Watford). SubstitutionPosted at 90'+2' Substitution, Watford. The coronavirus fallout continues unabated The coronavirus pandemic continues to wreak havoc across the globe, with borders shutting, curfews in place and some countries in complete lockdown. However, football is still being played in some countries, albeit largely behind closed doors. In Brazil, Gremio players took a stand ahead of their match with Sao Luiz. The win on Wednesday took them to seventh place and that could well be enough to take them into the Europa League. They are only a point behind sixth-placed Wolves and four behind Manchester United in fifth, though the Reds play on Thursday at Aston Villa. Sheffield United haven't always been at their best at home this season and lost three of their first four home fixtures. Premier League penalties (19/66) - of all sides to take at least 50 spot-kicks in the competition only Aston Villa (33. Blackburn (30. Middlesbrough (29. Demerai Gray tonight the latest to miss for the Foxes. Gray became the third different Leicester player to both score and miss a penalty in the same Premier League match, after Jamie Vardy and Graham FentonLeicester's Kelechi Iheanacho has been directly involved in five goals in his last four Premier League games (three goals, two2 assists), more than he had been in his previous 30 for the Foxes (four)What's next?Another short turnaround for both teams with more Premier League matches taking place on New Year's Day. WSC also have an interview with Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell, Arsenal and Liverpool fans respectively. COMING UP After a hard day exercising your franchise, why not unwind with a long cool evening of Europa League? We suggest starting with Standard Liege vs. Arsenal, then following that up with Rangers vs.

소개

그룹에 오신 것을 환영합니다! 멤버들과 소통하거나, 최신 공지사항 확인 및 동영상을 공유할 수 있습니다.

bottom of page